Monday, April 30, 2007

STEINER BRINGS HIS "A" GAME (as usual)

Mr. Steiner we read your latest post, really... why so subtle? ... let us help you express yourself more honestly.

Here's what you said:

"I'm in the process of writing the review for 613's latest, and I can tell you this so far: if you're going to buy one acapella album this year, I highly recommend you buy 613.

Full review to follow."

****************************
Here's what you mean but simply don't have the kneidalach to say:

"I'm in the process of writing the review for 613's latest" = I heard the first 2 minutes of the SIX13 album and really don't care to hear anymore.

"and I can tell you this so far" = I have no buisness even commenting on an album that I havn't even heard yet but i simply can't wait that long - i must dis AKAPELLA NOW!!

"if you're going to buy one acapella album this year, I highly recommend you buy 613" = DAMN YOU AKAPELLA - why can't i be part of your success - why must I work so hard to put you down... DAMN YOU! - or - If you have a choice between buying Chazan Stupengarten's latest masterpiece or SIX13 I highly recommend that you DON"T buy AKAPELLA.

"Full review to follow" = More irrelevant musical bull@#$ to follow - plus yet another opportunity to make it clear that i don't like AKAPELLA.

[Please be sure to comment so I can edit/delete/rewrite it and repost it on my blog.]

Thank You,

Aryeh Steiner aka "keyboardguy"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard through a friend, that Steiner does indeed have a grudge against the group AKApela, which is sooo obvious if you look at his post.
Sheesh - it"s so easy to see his agenda!

ACCORDIANGUY said...

AGENDA? what are you implying?

ACCORDIANGUY said...

Only kidding there Gabbo - Mr. Steiner has already admitted on his blog that he is pissed at AKAPella for bouncing his sorry !@# out of the group...

Hey Gabbo, any relation to the other Gabby C.?